Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy Holidays

Happy Boxing Day!
Merry Christmas!

Nothing much going on for the festive holidays. Just simple gathering with my cousin and brother on the eve in town which I've absolute zero desire to be there. Had a great dinner at Thai Express Bistro at Heeren. Watched Bedtime Stories at Plaza. It's a super hilarious, childhood-style kind of show, I just loved the raining gumballs scene. We failed to shout "Merry Christmas" in the cinema hall. What a waste. We all well forgotten about there's such a thing called the camera so we did not take much photos, like only pathetic 3 photos, and my head is chop off from one. =)

Christmas was spent at home staring into the computer and working on the assignments. Nothing special. I loved all the presents received. And I'm sorry this year I did not text all my friends/besties/darlings cause my phone was dead before the clock strike 12.
I LOVE YOU ALL AROUND ME.

Loved and take care.
Enjoy the festive holidays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home